xsl-list

Re: [xsl] Copy results

2008-07-08 11:39:34

On Jul 8, 2008, at 6:52 AM, Wendell Piez wrote:

... I don't disagree with other opinions given in this thread relating to the robustness and scalability of using XSLT for this sort of thing.

Okay, it is exactly this kind of statement that I am trying to get a handle on. :-) What are the issues?

I am, BTW, having no problems using XSLT this way. I simply want for application reasons to preserve a copy of the transformation in some cases determined by attributes in the documents (and it still seems more natural to me to do that in XSLT at the point of generation).

With respect,
Steven

--
        Dr. Steven Ericsson-Zenith
        Institute for Advanced Science & Engineering