xsl-list

RE: [xsl] Dynamic web pages using Saxon and Linux (Apache)

2008-08-27 08:53:08
You might find that the SaxonServlet code which is included as a
demonstration application in the saxon-resources download file is a good
starting point.

Michael Kay
http://www.saxonica.com/

-----Original Message-----
From: Chris Hughes [mailto:chris_hughes22(_at_)yahoo(_dot_)co(_dot_)uk]
Sent: 27 August 2008 14:30
To: xsl-list(_at_)lists(_dot_)mulberrytech(_dot_)com
Subject: [xsl] Dynamic web pages using Saxon and Linux (Apache)

Hi all

A plea for a bit of help here as I don't really know where to begin.

I have my XML document and XSLT document that takes paramaters.

I have a web page which gets the input that I wish to pass to
Saxon to do the transformation.

All of my bits and pieces work seperately and I managed to
get my resultant web page generated and displayed using ASP
.NET technologies.

I now need to glue this together on a Linux platform using
Apache webserver - trouble is I don't really know where to
begin.  I appreciate answers may be long so any links to
other web sites, example code or pointers would be a massive benefit.

This is a new project and so I can install any software we
need to on the server within reason.  My preferred processor
is Saxon as we use it elsewhere and I want full v2.0 compliancy.

Thanks in advance

Chris.

http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com

--~--