xsl-list

RE: [xsl] Elements and functions available

2008-10-22 14:19:46
Hi Jesper,

Thanks for the mention in your web page.  I'd also point out that
Florent Georges has developed some very useful extensions for
Saxon which can be found at http://www.fgeorges.org/xslt/saxon-ext/

Cheers,
Peter
-----Original Message-----
From: jesper(_dot_)tverskov(_at_)gmail(_dot_)com
[mailto:jesper(_dot_)tverskov(_at_)gmail(_dot_)com] On Behalf Of Jesper
Tverskov
Sent: October 22, 2008 2:00 AM
To: xsl-list(_at_)lists(_dot_)mulberrytech(_dot_)com
Subject: [xsl] Elements and functions available

I have tested the little used XSLT functions element-available() and
function-available() and made a stylesheet that can create a
report for most XSLT processors, testing also for EXSLT
extensions and Saxon extensions.

I have made 8 reports available and a summary, "Elements and
functions available in XSLT processors",
http://www.xmlplease.com/elements-functions.

Feel free to suggest improvements.

Best regards,
Jesper Tverskov