xsl-list

Re: [xsl] Qualified variable names

2008-11-10 06:00:39
Andrew Welch wrote:

  Hi Andrew,

 I also use this technique.  I wonder what naming scheme people
here use for the private namespace URI.

I've often thought Final and Abstract type modifiers would be
useful, maybe now would be a good time to submit a proposal for
2.1.

We can already simulate Abstract, but an explicit attribute could
be preferable to throwing an error in a named template, or a
missing select on a required parameter (or a typed variable etc).

  I am not sure to see exactly what you mean by Final and Abstract.
Could you please explain it a bit further, or show a sample of use
of what you have in mind?

  Regards,

--
Florent Georges