xsl-list

Re: [xsl] Random selection

2008-11-30 13:08:42
If I know my stylesheet will always run in a Java environment, what's
the harm in using the Java extensions provided by the processor?

This may be harmful not to you but to the people to whom you are
recommending  the non-portable solution -- maybe 60% or more of the
subscribers in this mailing list.

I am surprized you didn't even mention exslt's random:random-sequence().

--
Cheers,
Dimitre Novatchev

On Sun, Nov 30, 2008 at 9:52 AM, Mukul Gandhi