xsl-list

Re: [xsl] Random selection

2008-11-30 13:22:52
I got it working using java transformation. I was receiving "Missing or
incorrect XSLT Namespace." because I had same html file that the transformatoin
was trying to produce.

Thanks Mukul.

Do anybody know how to make it work using xml spy?

--- On Sun, 11/30/08, sudheshna iyer <sudheshnaiyer(_at_)yahoo(_dot_)com> wrote:

From: sudheshna iyer <sudheshnaiyer(_at_)yahoo(_dot_)com>
Subject: Re: [xsl] Random selection
To: xsl-list(_at_)lists(_dot_)mulberrytech(_dot_)com
Date: Sunday, November 30, 2008, 1:08 PM
Thank you very much Mukul. This is exactly what I am looking
for.

One more question.

1. How do you do xsl transformation. When I tried to do xsl
transformation using the following xsl and xml from xml spy,
I am receiving the following error.

This file is not valid.
Error in xpath expression. Function not found in
namespace..

2. When I tried to transformation using java:

    SAXTransformerFactory saxTFactory =
((SAXTransformerFactory) tf);
    tHandler1 = saxTFactory.newTransformerHandler(new
StreamSource(xsllocation)); --> Missing or incorrect XSLT
Namespace.
    Transformer tr1 = tHandler1.getTransformer();

    xsllocation --> this is the location of xsl file in
your local directory.

What is the way that you recomment?

Thanks again for your help

--- On Sun, 11/30/08, Mukul Gandhi