xsl-list

Re: [xsl] Random selection

2008-11-30 22:37:55
On Sun, Nov 30, 2008 at 11:52 PM, sudheshna iyer
<sudheshnaiyer(_at_)yahoo(_dot_)com> wrote:
Do anybody know how to make it work using xml spy?

The stylesheet I posted requires you to use Xalan. If you run the
stylesheet I gave with XML Spy's built in XSLT engine, it won't work.

But you could configure XML Spy to use Xalan (I have done that
before), and then you should be able to use my stylesheet from within
XML Spy itself.

--
Regards,
Mukul Gandhi