xsl-list

RE: [xsl] Sort by one attribute & use Muenchian technique to group by another attribute?

2009-06-10 13:10:23
OK I wasn't looking to start a debate about build tools, don't worry about our
dep mgmt - we are doing just fine. I would appreciate it if we could please
keep responses relevant to the Munchenian technique question now.

Thank you

-----Original Message-----
From: Andrew Welch [mailto:andrew(_dot_)j(_dot_)welch(_at_)gmail(_dot_)com]
Sent: Wednesday, June 10, 2009 1:00 PM
To: xsl-list(_at_)lists(_dot_)mulberrytech(_dot_)com
Subject: Re: [xsl] Sort by one attribute & use Muenchian technique to group by
another attribute?

Newman, John W schrieb:

Yes absolutely, I can't be bothered downloading jar files and managing
them anymore.  If it's not in the repo we don't use it.

Good luck then.

All you need is one person to add it to your local repo, takes 5 minutes.

Fwiw, Maven is not the saviour... maybe Ivy will be.  (or maybe ant
will live on)

--
Andrew Welch
http://andrewjwelch.com