xsl-list

RE: [xsl] Sort by one attribute & use Muenchian technique to group by another attribute?

2009-06-10 17:55:16
Yes that is correct, this isn't an uncommon policy.  Whether
or not you agree with it, I couldn't care less.

Again: I would appreciate it if we could please keep

If you're asking people to solve problems with one hand tied behind their
backs, they are entitled to suggest using both hands as the best solution to
the problem, unless you give them a good reason why that can't be done.

Regards,

Michael Kay
http://www.saxonica.com/
http://twitter.com/michaelhkay