xsl-list

Re: [xsl] Sort by one attribute & use Muenchian technique to group by another attribute?

2009-06-10 14:07:46
Apologies to the list for any offence, however:

 * call people names (I can't imagine an appropriate use of "idiot"
  on XSL-List and I certainly didn't think this use of "silly" was
  helpful or respectful.)

Not using XSLT 2.0 in a Java project because you don't want to
download the Saxon9.jar is just.... well, an appropriate use of either
of those terms in my book.  (but point taken)

 * get into shouting matches about what is or is not "common policy",
  "common practice", or anything similar without some statistics to
   back up the claim

OT:  http://maven.apache.org/guides/mini/guide-3rd-party-jars-local.html

It's a one liner to use Saxon 9 in a maven project, hence the annoyance.

--
Andrew Welch
http://andrewjwelch.com