xsl-list

RE: [xsl] [MISC] How was the XSLT 2.0 norm written (tools, format)

2010-01-23 17:13:37
For the next version of XSLT I've also added tools that will
generate SVG diagrams from source XML descriptions of trees.

Don't suppose you plan to make this snippet public?

Have you considered docbook? The xmlspec system is a bit
specialized.

Seconded. Although I presonally use TEI for this sort of thing,
that's because I'm so familiar with it. DocBook is probably the
system best suited to general technical documentation.