xsl-list

Re: [xsl] global language parameter

2010-02-15 05:09:16
Andrew Welch wrote:

Slightly off-topic but worth pointing out maybe::
[...]
Instead of repeatedly using inline styles for each value of @rend like
that, just use a class with named classes of styles:

class="standard_indent standard_line_height standard_margin lang_SA"

I'm looking to consolidate, so for me this is not at all off-topic. Much appreciated.

Chuck

-------------------

A. Charles Muller

University of Tokyo
Graduate School of Humanities and Sociology, Faculty of Letters
Center for Evolving Humanities
Akamon kenkyū tō #722
7-3-1 Hongō, Bunkyō-ku
Tokyo 113-0033, Japan