xsl-list

RE: [xsl] XSLT for Mashups

2010-03-03 04:52:04

Pity, sound like a good clean addition to XSLT 2.x Any more
information Mike/Liam?

What would it offer over and above doc() and xml-over-http ?

I think the challenge is that simple RESTful services can indeed be done
using doc(), and anything more complex gets you into issues of side-effects.
But Florent Georges and others are working on ideas, and I'll be more than
happy to support them if they produce something good.

Regards,

Michael Kay
http://www.saxonica.com/
http://twitter.com/michaelhkay