xsl-list

Re: [xsl] junit test... for xslt2?

2010-03-07 01:48:34
On 06/03/10 13:31, Philip Fearon wrote:
On Sat, Mar 6, 2010 at 12:07 PM, Dave
Pawson<davep(_at_)dpawson(_dot_)co(_dot_)uk>  wrote:

The next problem to address is generating test results from
each test, producing a cumulative test result and count...
not something that XSLT is very good at with its lack of
side effects!

Yes, that wast he hope!

Is anyone interested in agreeing on a convention for summarising XSLT
output in an XML structured report? This report would include
  ^^^ test ^^^ ?

xsl:message output, references to all xsl:result-document output, and
details of all XSLT error messages for each test document. Reports
should also be suitable for comparison with other reports and be
extensible to include details such as zip-file origin and destination,
when zip compressed XML is processed.

Yes Phil. I've a fair history in test.
I'll take a look at the output (of the test run I guess?)

I've appended an abbreviated sample output report from CoherentWeb.

<snip/>

regards

--
Dave Pawson