xsl-list

Re: [xsl] junit test... for xslt2?

2010-03-08 04:13:27
Michael Ludwig wrote:

  Hi,

  Comment by goo(_dot_)(_dot_)(_dot_)(_at_)saremba(_dot_)de,  Sep 11, 2008

  Obviously, a simple XSpec example document that demonstrates
  the main features would help a lot in understanding. (Or even
  a more elaborate one - how about testing
  generate-xspec-tests.xsl with XSpec?)

http://code.google.com/p/xspec/wiki/RunningScenarios

Is there such a ready-made XSpec document available for
download?  Maybe including comments, like various server
software configuration files, that provide a default and
instruct you on how to tweak thinks.  True, I'm being lazy...

  I don't think so.  But please forward your question to the
XSpec mailing list <http://groups.google.com/group/xspec-users>,
I think I saw once a blog entry, I do not remember by who, within
which you add a little step-by-step example.

  And that's something I'll try to add before releasing the next
version, if possible.  In the meantime, if you want to see what
XSpec test suites can look like, you can also have a look at the
XSpec tests:

    http://code.google.com/p/xspec/source/browse/#svn/trunk/test

  Regards,

--