xsl-list

Re: [xsl] import, xslt 2.1

2010-03-12 10:12:17
On 12/03/10 15:07, David Carlisle wrote:
On 12/03/2010 12:54, Dave Pawson wrote:

So if it's a configuration issue, restricting it
to a combination of input param and literal would be sufficient I think

it would (I would guess) be tricky to specify though, Mostly parameters
are set at run time not compile time, and you'd need to resolve all
these things before you could compile the stylesheet.

You're supposed (in teh new order) to give everything (stylesheets, you,
your fridge) an absolute URI and just use that) then the uri used to
refer to your stylesheet never need change.

I think I've just provided a use case for this being flexible?

MK: If you want a compile-time conditional, you can have several xsl:includes
each governed by a use-when attribute.

<xsl:import href="fred.xsl"
  use-when="doc-available('../dirName')"/>

That sort of thing?
   Sounds like a kludge Mike?

regards

--