xsl-list

RE: [xsl] toknize() not working with saxon9

2010-03-15 14:43:15

You are right. I tried printing the value of  temp1 and it was blank.
So unparsed-entity-uri() is the culprit. But how do I get
around this problem?

Start by answering the question implied in my previous response:

(you don't say anything about how you are running Saxon or which XML parser
you are using)

Regards,

Michael Kay
http://www.saxonica.com/
http://twitter.com/michaelhkay

On Fri, Mar 12, 2010 at 5:17 PM, Michael Kay