xsl-list

Re: [xsl] toknize() not working with saxon9

2010-03-15 16:52:37
Thank you Michael and Andrew. That seemed to do the trick. I
downloaded Xerces2.9.1 and ran the transformation again. I am now
getting the unparsed-entity-uri() to work.

Once again, thank you for all your help.

On Mon, Mar 15, 2010 at 4:01 PM, Michael Kay <mike(_at_)saxonica(_dot_)com>