xsl-list

Re: [xsl] toknize() not working with saxon9

2010-03-15 15:50:00
How are you running Saxon? - I did mention in the reply that I run it
from the command line. Maybe I should have been more clear. Sorry
about that.  So I use java -jar saxon9.jar -s:source -o:output
-xsl:test.xsl, where the source is a directory of XML files. Please
see my replies below.

 * which version - SAxon 9.1
 * on which platform - windows 2000
 * from the command line or an application - Command line
 * if from an application, show us the application code - N/A
 * via which API - N/A
 * with what option settings? - java -jar saxon9.jar -s:source
-o:output -xsl:test.xsl,

I did try printing static-base-uri(). staic-base-uri() gave me the
path that my xsl program was located.

When I run the same program on a single XML file,
unparsed-entity-uri() works jsut fine. But when I run it in a batch
mode, it returns an empty string.

On Mon, Mar 15, 2010 at 3:33 PM, Houghton,Andrew <houghtoa(_at_)oclc(_dot_)org>