xsl-list

Re: [xsl] Ordered union of sequences

2010-04-08 10:50:39
Am 08.04.2010 um 16:09 schrieb Michael Kay:

It seems to me that you first want to create (or imagine) a graph: in your
example there are arcs k->o, o->p, p->c, a->b, b->c, etc.

Then you want to look for cycles in this graph. If any cycles exist, there
is no solution to your problem.

Thanks Michael, I guess I have to finally understand the graph stuff. I will
turn to the example in the 4th edition p.251 ff. for a starter.