xsl-list

Re: [xsl] Ordered union of sequences

2010-04-09 04:53:27
Am 09.04.2010 um 00:25 schrieb Imsieke, Gerrit, le-tex:

Explaining this approach took three times as long as writing the code, and
re-reading your message tells me that I didn't need to explain it since you
already grasped it. But it was fun.

Wow! It is still very welcome. And it will help me better understand this
programming pattern, for sure!

It seems to me this routine could be the core of a DTD Generator written in
XSLT. As if anyone would want to do that...

Thanks a lot again,

- Michael

Michael Müller-Hillebrand: Dokumentations-Technologie
Adobe Certified Expert, FrameMaker
Lösungen und Training, FrameScript, XML/XSL, Unicode
Blog: http://cap-studio.de/ - Tel. +49 (9131) 28747