xsl-list

Re: [xsl] Making nested elements from elements with level attributes

2010-09-28 22:48:07
I wanted to thank you for, instead of giving me a fish, forcing me to learn to
fish.

I got my .xsl to work, after spending the time, getting my head around your
suggestions.

One point that had been confusing me was, from the various books i had read, i
had thought that calling another iteration of for-each-group, with
group-starting-with, would have caused THAT value of the group-starting-with to
show up first, regardless of it having been passed, current-group()[position()
gt 1]. Some of the examples i saw in books, try to explain the usage, but
didn't mention this little diamond that you gave me!

Thanks again!

Russ