xsl-list

Re: Re: [xsl] Namespace and key function issue?

2010-10-12 15:56:41
Hi Ken,

I double checked and i am running the latest in my open office, but don't get
the key to match.

The xsl i supplied, is MUCH simpler than what i am running, but the text:span
template is identical.

I'll look at this some more.

Thanks,

Russ

Oct 12, 2010 08:36:49 PM, xsl-list(_at_)lists(_dot_)mulberrytech(_dot_)com