xsl-list

Re: Re: Re: Re: [xsl] Namespace and key function issue?

2010-10-12 17:06:40

For the bold text span it reported:

<!--
text:style-name=T7
key=
count=1
lookup=
count=1--><Emphasis type="">Bold</Emphasis>

So i guess key and lookup are failing.
I'll try this outside OO.

Thanks,

Russ

Oct 12, 2010 09:50:23 PM, xsl-list(_at_)lists(_dot_)mulberrytech(_dot_)com