xsl-list

Re: Re: [xsl] Thought i knew this but i guess not

2011-02-22 14:37:21

Hi Everyone,

I just can't get this today. (Maybe i need more sleep.)

I have the following, trying to follow Wendell'sadvice:

  <xsl:template match="@*|node()">
    <xsl:copy>
      <xsl:apply-templates select="@*|node()" />
    </xsl:copy>
  </xsl:template>
  <xsl:template match="*[@filter]">
    <xsl:choose>
      <xsl:when test="(not(contains(@filter, 'filter10'))) and
(not(contains(@filter, 'filter1')))">
      </xsl:when>
      <xsl:otherwise>
        <xsl:value-of select="." />
      </xsl:otherwise>
    </xsl:choose>
  </xsl:template>

</xsl:stylesheet>

I want this to work kind of like a conditional text thing. When i run this i
get NO elements with a filtered attribute.

Little more help for the slow kid? :)

thanks,

Russ
Feb 22, 2011 07:35:48 PM, xsl-list(_at_)lists(_dot_)mulberrytech(_dot_)com