xsl-list

Re: Re: [xsl] Thought i knew this but i guess not

2011-02-22 16:20:14

I used contains because filter could have the value
filter="filter1,filter10,filter2" and i thought having a @filter='filter1'
would fail for the previous string. If that is not the case, i'll change it,
but i thought i tried that one time and it didn't work.

Thanks,

Russ

Feb 22, 2011 10:10:32 PM, xsl-list(_at_)lists(_dot_)mulberrytech(_dot_)com