xsl-list

RE: [xsl] Squire bracket is getting duplicate.

2011-03-22 13:22:02
Seems good!!! But are not able to integrate it within my existing
template.

Sorry, I don't understand the problem. Seems to fit in with your
existing template for <para> just fine. It applies templates to its
child nodes. Some of those will be text() nodes that happen to end in
'[' and precede a <citationref>, in which case the '[' will stripped
off. Others will happen to be <citationref>s, which will be output as
<xref> (or whatever) with square brackets. Am I missing something?

<xsl:template match="para">
  <xsl:call-template name="id"/>
  <xsl:apply-templates/>
</xsl:template>