xsl-list

Re: [xsl] XPath which tests that an element does not have mixed content?

2011-11-03 14:17:30
I may be misinterpreting your requirement, but based on my initial
read, I'd go with something like the following, which should work with
any version of XPath/XSLT.  It is written to be evaluated in the
context of <author>.

count(Person) = 1 and not(text()[normalize-space(.)])

-Brandon :)

On Thu, Nov 3, 2011 at 2:44 PM, Costello, Roger L.