xsl-list

Re: [xsl] Things that make you go Hmmmm!

2014-03-28 11:42:14
On Fri, Mar 28, 2014 at 4:35 PM, Abel Braaksma (Exselt)
<abel(_at_)exselt(_dot_)net> wrote:

On 28-3-2014 17:21, Ihe Onwuka wrote:
My first reaction was why is this a premium feature (it is until 3.0
reaches the cheap seats).

What do you mean by "premium feature"?

not available in 2.0 HE of Saxon.

Oh, and what does "reaches cheap seats" mean? That 3.0 reaches Rec status?

the opposite of the above

My subsequent reaction is surprise the content models ever differed in
the first place.

How does adding a select-attribute to the xsl:copy instruction change
the content model,

I was surprised that the content models of xsl:copy and xsl:copy-of
were different (by dint of the select attribute) in the first place.