xsl-list

Re: [xsl] Why does my streaming program hang when the input is a streaming web site ?

2014-06-11 09:12:05
On 10-6-2014 11:55,  Abel Braaksma (Exselt)" <abel(_at_)exselt(_dot_)net> wrote:

It reminds me of a discussion at XML London I had with Charles Foster,
and a question that came up at the end of my talk (not sure who to
credit for the question). It was about what happens when output is large
(needs streaming), but input is small.

The question at XML London came from myself - I failed to give my name
before asking the question and I fear it came out somewhat jumbled.
The answer seemed reasonable enough though, and I guess like others on
this list, I was unsure exactly how this buffering would be
implemented - so the answer here is interesting.

Phil Fearon