xsl-list

Re: [xsl] Xpath vs xslt vs jaxb within java context

2016-02-09 02:03:14
A technique that I sometimes use with saxonica is to pass a java object as
a transformation parameter and make extension function calls on the object
for populating the object with values from the source document or
documents.

This is, of course, breaking the immutable and functional contract in XSLT.
But it does work in saxonica and is a different way of getting XML
information into a POJO.
On Feb 8, 2016 6:35 PM, "Eliot Kimber ekimber(_at_)contrext(_dot_)com" <