xsl-list

Re: [xsl] Xpath vs xslt vs jaxb within java context

2016-02-09 08:13:43
So , if we have already bought Saxon 9ee , We might as well use Saxon  API
for executing xpaths from within java.

I will also consider trying out xom or jdom2 ...If there are any good
buying points over Saxon.
On Feb 9, 2016 6:50 AM, "Michael Kay mike(_at_)saxonica(_dot_)com" <