xsl-list

Re: [xsl] Signature of a function that may throw an error

2019-01-25 08:21:03
That’s nice to hear -- it makes me feel MUCH better about some of the cr*p I’ve
written XD

Michele

Le 24/01/2019 à 00:47, Michael Kay
mike(_at_)saxonica(_dot_)com<mailto:mike(_at_)saxonica(_dot_)com> a écrit :
Never hesitate to refactor code that's poorly structured, regardless of who
wrote it. Base your decisions on the code, not the author. The best developers
write bad code if their understanding of the requirements was still evolving
while they wrote it.

Michael Kay
Saxonica