xsl-list

Re: [xsl] Adding entity declarations to DOCTYPE in xml output

2019-02-26 14:10:17

On 26/02/2019 19:50, Eliot Kimber ekimber(_at_)contrext(_dot_)com wrote:
For the record, retaining external and internal text entities in XML was a mistake. It's something I fought for at the time and now
regret every time it comes up.

I would venture to disagree now, as I disagreed then, and for the
same reasons.

The XML community has been wise in forgetting that text entities were ever a feature.

Fortunately it hasn't :-)

///Peter