xsl-list

Re: [xsl] Can Watch XSLT Training during PluralSight Free Weekend

2019-11-23 14:52:10
Tim,

Will we ever see "What's New in XSLT 3.0: Part 2"? I would be willing to
subscribe to Pluralsight for this :)

Maybe after I write a course on XPath 3.1 ?  :)

Cheers,
Dimitre

On Sat, Nov 23, 2019 at 12:11 PM Tim Thompson timathom(_at_)gmail(_dot_)com <