xsl-list

Re: [xsl] Can Watch XSLT Training during PluralSight Free Weekend

2019-11-24 15:13:30
Dimitre, are the course resources - xml files, txt files, xsl files - available somewhere ? I've carefully watched introductions, but I wasn't able to found them.

Best,
Christophe

Le 23/11/2019 à 21:58, Dimitre Novatchev dnovatchev(_at_)gmail(_dot_)com a
écrit :
Tim,

> Will we ever see "What's New in XSLT 3.0: Part 2"? I would be willing to subscribe to Pluralsight for this :)

Maybe after I write a course on XPath 3.1 ?  :)

Cheers,
Dimitre

On Sat, Nov 23, 2019 at 12:11 PM Tim Thompson timathom(_at_)gmail(_dot_)com <mailto:timathom(_at_)gmail(_dot_)com> <xsl-list-service(_at_)lists(_dot_)mulberrytech(_dot_)com <mailto:xsl-list-service(_at_)lists(_dot_)mulberrytech(_dot_)com>> wrote:

    Dimitre,

    --
    Tim A. Thompson
    Discovery Metadata Librarian

    On Sat, Nov 23, 2019 at 2:52 PM Dimitre Novatchev
    dnovatchev(_at_)gmail(_dot_)com <mailto:dnovatchev(_at_)gmail(_dot_)com>
    <xsl-list-service(_at_)lists(_dot_)mulberrytech(_dot_)com
    <mailto:xsl-list-service(_at_)lists(_dot_)mulberrytech(_dot_)com>> wrote:

        On Sat, Nov 23, 2019 at 11:37 AM Dan Sullivan
        dsullivan(_at_)danal(_dot_)com <mailto:dsullivan(_at_)danal(_dot_)com>
        <xsl-list-service(_at_)lists(_dot_)mulberrytech(_dot_)com
        <mailto:xsl-list-service(_at_)lists(_dot_)mulberrytech(_dot_)com>>
wrote:

            My XML 1.0 course is another XML course available on
            Pluralsight.

        Absolutely!!!

        I have enjoyed greatly all Dan's courses that I watched --
        among these numerous SQL courses and "Alan Turing's Wonderful
        Machine" (greatly recommended!). IIRC Dan produced the
        animations for the latter using XSLT !

            https://www.pluralsight.com/courses/xml-fund

            Dan

            On November 23, 2019 at 6:33:59 AM, Alan Painter
            alan(_dot_)painter(_at_)gmail(_dot_)com
<mailto:alan(_dot_)painter(_at_)gmail(_dot_)com>
            (xsl-list-service(_at_)lists(_dot_)mulberrytech(_dot_)com
            <mailto:xsl-list-service(_at_)lists(_dot_)mulberrytech(_dot_)com>)
wrote:

            Hello, fellow XSLT enthusiasts,

            Just a note to mention that this current weekend (23-24
            November 2019) is a "free weekend" for binge-watching
            Plural Sight courses, including courses on XPATH 3.0 and
            XSLT 3.0.

            https://www.pluralsight.com/offer/2019/november-free-weekend
            <https://www.pluralsight.com/offer/2019/november-free-weekend>

            https://www.pluralsight.com/courses/xslt-3-0-whats-new-part1

            Enjoy

            -alan
            XSL-List info and archive
            <http://www.mulberrytech.com/xsl/xsl-list>
            EasyUnsubscribe
            <http://lists.mulberrytech.com/unsub/xsl-list/1340029>
            (by email)
            XSL-List info and archive
            <http://www.mulberrytech.com/xsl/xsl-list>
            EasyUnsubscribe
            <http://lists.mulberrytech.com/unsub/xsl-list/782854> (by
            email)

-- Cheers,
        Dimitre Novatchev
        ---------------------------------------
        Truly great madness cannot be achieved without significant
        intelligence.
        ---------------------------------------
        -------------------------------------
        Never fight an inanimate object
        -------------------------------------
        biggest mistake of all
        ------------------------------------
        You've achieved success in your field when you don't know
        whether what you're doing is work or play

Cheers,
Dimitre Novatchev