xsl-list

Re: [xsl] Can Watch XSLT Training during PluralSight Free Weekend

2019-11-25 11:21:30
On Mon, 2019-11-25 at 16:24 +0000, Dimitre Novatchev
dnovatchev(_at_)gmail(_dot_)com wrote:
Thank you all guys who watched the courses during this free
Pluralsight weekend.

People who registered - looks like you can still watch for a few more
hours.

Thanks for your feedback!

Thanks Liam, and I am sure your own XSLT 3.0 course is remarkable.

Haha well, it's very different, which is fine i think. I was not trying
to be complete, but to give people the confidence to read the specs and
learn more, and to give a solid overview. Your course shows your deep
understanding of the spec and is maybe more of a programmer's course
tha a text processing/document course. I hope you get to part two!

Let's establish (off-list) communication on XSLT/XPath etc.
teaching-related issues.
Sure!

Liam

--
Liam Quin, https://www.delightfulcomputing.com/
Upcoming courses: CSS for XML People } Feb 2020