xsl-list

Re: [xsl] return of the XSL FAQ

2020-05-18 00:15:07
On Mon, May 18, 2020 at 6:28 AM Liam R. E. Quin
liam(_at_)fromoldbooks(_dot_)org <
xsl-list-service(_at_)lists(_dot_)mulberrytech(_dot_)com> wrote:

The current version is at
https://www.delightfulcomputing.com/xslfaq/xsl/

Thank you for the link. The original XSL FAQ (of which above link is the
copy) from Dave Pawson, has been invisible for quite some time now. Nice,
that his work has been revived.

But, it will move to a permanent neutral home shortly.

Ok.

Many thanks to Dave Pawson for creating it and maintaining it for so
long.

Definitely.

Ongoing, i think whether to update this to reflect XSLT 3

I think, that is a nice idea.

and XSLT 4?)

Sorry, I don't know anything about XSLT 4 yet. I think, the XSL FAQs now
should have XSLT 3 material, as much as possible, since XSLT 3 is yet not
covered on the XSL FAQs.

--
Regards,
Mukul Gandhi