xsl-list

Re: [xsl] xmlns in the root element prevents transformation

2020-07-24 00:47:12
When you try to explain this to beginners. they
do not believe you. 'But who would do that?' they cry.

It is about names. A name has two parts, a first name (the local name) and the
family name (the namespace)...

If I had a nickle for every time I as a consultant have
been called to solve a horrible mess, checked the namespaces,
fixed them, went home in 3 minutes ... And many of you on
this list have done this far more often than I.

It is easily earned money ;-)

Namespaces are a real problem.

If we do not understand something, then we call it a problem.

Cheers
Leo