xsl-list

Re: [xsl] Sorting XML data by <entry ID="">

2022-01-05 05:52:19
Hi Charles!

Graydon is probably correct, it is most likely oXygen 24 that is changing the
name on you. Are you using a Transformation Scenario? If so, try editing the
Transformation Scenario in question, and choosing the "Output" tab (the R-most
of the 3 tabs). There you can control where (the default) output goes.

And when you move to xsltproc​ and the commandline, this will not be a problem
there. (Oh, as I see you have already discovered. Excellent!)

________________________________

I should have said, the files are output with an HTML extension, even
though the XML structure remains intact.

How are you running the stylesheet?

The result document file name is not specified by the XSLT, so it's
presumably being controlled by whatever you're using to run the
stylesheet.

I'm testing it with whatever the default XSLT setting is in oXygen
24--I'm not sure what that is. Once I have it working, I wanted to run
it on a bunch of files using XSLTproc. I guess I should try it first
with XSLTproc and see what happens.