Re: MUA Mail Options for a Mailing List [was Re: non-member messages to lists]

2004-10-19 13:57:17

This is one of the silliest threads I've ever read on this mailing list.

If some people think including a CC is rude, while others think that *not* including a CC is rude, there is simply no right answer. Burping after a meal is very bad manners in some cultures and very good in others. We're not going to be able to standardize disputed notions of etiquette. Thus I would contend that the current reply choices are "good enough" for current needs.

If you can't find any more important problems to worry about, please let me know and I'll do my best to help you find some. -- Nathaniel