Re: MUA Mail Options for a Mailing List [was Re: non-member messages to lists]

2004-10-21 02:26:43

On Wed, 20 Oct 2004, Charles Lindsey wrote:
Now if you want a really insoluble problem, then how about a system that
lets some people choose to see a reply with top posting, and others see
the same reply with bottom posting. Now there's a _real_ challenge -;) .

Assuming "top posting" and "bottom posting" refer to the habit of
including an un-trimmed copy of the previous message, I don't
want to see either of them.  I want to see replies that contain
carefully trimmed quotes.

--apb (Alan Barrett)