Re: Normative figures

2006-01-11 05:52:24
Eric,
        Moreover, I believe there is evidence to this effect, as
pointed out previously, in the fact that at least one RFC is essentially only available in PS and PDF format.

That is an RFC that predates not only RFC 2026 but also its
predecessors, RFC 1602 and 1310. So it doesn't tell us anything
about the current rules.