Re: Last Call: 'Location Types Registry' to Proposed Standard

2006-01-18 16:10:09

On Wednesday, January 18, 2006 08:30:56 AM +0100 Harald Tveit Alvestrand <harald(_at_)alvestrand(_dot_)no> wrote:

I oppose approval of this document as-is.

Four reasons:

1) FCFS is inappropriate
2) The document gives inadequate context for use
3) The document gives inadequate procedures

Agree.

4) The definition of "automobile" is wrong

Eh.  It's a protocol constant; they can define it however they want.
As long as they let me register 'wyoming' to mean the entity is in a fictional location.

-- Jeff