Re: Issues relating to managing a mailing list...

2012-03-15 01:48:22
I suppose I could live with this - but not actively support it - if
the stripping was limited to abusively large attachments - say ones
over 5Mb or thereabouts. But otherwise it's a TERRIBLE idea, and will
simply result in everyone including the draft or whatever in the
primary message text in order to avoid this nonsense, which results in
a degradation of list quality for all concerned.

i prefer not to get 1MB without my consent.  and i will leave to your
imagination what i think of multi-megabite internet-drafts in general.

randy