Re: [Nmh-workers] nmh's future versus mailutils-mh?

2003-10-22 11:30:05

Hi Peter,

mailutils-mh is clearly not a mature project yet, since given that it
rides on top on GNU mailutils once it fully works it should provide
lots of functionality (POP, IMAP, etc).

This is not meant to be flamebait, so please don't see it as such.
I'm just wondering about the future of one the engines behind MH-E.

I was wondering exactly the same;  nmh versus a new, clean, code base.
IIRC the recent announcement of a mailutils release said their MH
implementation was happily being used by MH-E now.

Cheers,

Ralph.