Re: New User: Locking file issue and other bits [Part 2]

2003-02-06 05:39:58
On Wednesday, February 5, 2003, at 11:30 AM, Professional Software Engineering wrote:
At 03:41 2003-02-05 -0700, LuKreme wrote:

:0
* ^Subject:.*Redhat
! roland

Note that my suggestion to run the fetchmail delivery through an aliased user (which invokes procmail directly) circumvents issues with /etc/procmailrc generic filtering (where it appears all these filters are getting stuffed), since when you forward to a local user, it doesn't route back through the "onepop.rc" script - it gets delivered through local filtering. If you simply put a recipe like the above into /etc/procmailrc, it'll loop. Seems that Roland is already aware of that, but I don't think his kreminess is recognizing that at the moment.

Oops.  i forgot he was running out of /etc/procmailrc

--
If there's a bustle in your hedgerow don't be alarmed now.