dkim-dev

[dkim-dev] Do you have an interoperable DKIM of the recent spec?

2006-12-16 16:01:22
I'm trying to find out how many implementations of DKIM there are, based on any of the recent versions of the spec. Doesn't have to be as late as the one issued out of the working group, but something close.

I don't care about the status of the code (prototype, alpha, beta, released, hack, whatever), product plans, release schedules or anything else.

All I want to find out is that you have some code that has interoperated with someone else's code. I guess "interoperating" with a test suite will qualify, for my purposes.

The purpose of this exercise is very simple: For anyone who claims that the current spec can't be implemented, I want to feed back to them a number that says how many already have been done.

Thanks.

d/
--

  Dave Crocker