dkim-dev

Re: [dkim-dev] Do you have an interoperable DKIM of the recent spec?

2006-12-16 21:49:10
thanks!

d/

Arvel Hathcock wrote:
We have developed and deployed DKIM signing and verifying in MDaemon. All Mdaemon's verify and sign with both allman-01 and ieft-06 (or whichever one went to last-call).

A recent inter-op set of test emails (as in just now tonight LOL) results in this:

sa-test(_at_)sendmail(_dot_)net: two-way interoperating without any known
problems.
dktest(_at_)blackops(_dot_)org: two-way interoperating without any known
problems.
dkim-test(_at_)dkim(_dot_)org: this address return perm failures - "relay
denied"
autorespond+dkim(_at_)elandsys(_dot_)org: our signatures fail to verify and their signature can not be evaluated because of DNS misconfiguration. I don't think elandsys has ever worked for us (although I can't remember for sure).

Cisco's reflector is not listed at http://testing.dkim.org/reflector.html and I've lost track of that address however the last tests interoperated without any problems (was some months ago though).

I don't know of any other reflectors out there. I would love to see reflectors representing all of the products listed here:
http://www.dkim.org/deploy/index.htm

--

  Dave Crocker
  Brandenburg InternetWorking