dkim-dev

Re: [dkim-dev] Choosing sets of headers to sign

2007-01-15 04:45:41
Dave Crocker wrote:
Murray, et al,

1. How would the verifier be given a list? Via the BCP you cite, or something else?

IMO, this touches base with SSP (domain policy ideas) which is no secret, I believe is an important aspect of helping put it all "together."

But in general, I believe you are dealing section 5.4. It provides some guidance, but I think it is subjective.

2. Is there only one list, or for example, might different styles of messaging produce different set of required (or expected) signatures?

A few default strategies:

- non-mailing list transactions: